Your Ad Here

BUILD TRUST AGAIN

Mohammad Suyanto

Abstract

Keep your promises is a difficult job, especially when we are still a small enterprise, but if we run out to do, it will increase confidence. My experience helping small businesses, the problem of keeping this promise can not be implemented well. And if he kept his promise to I help you again. Not only keep your promises, but instead disappeared from circulation. Some of our small businesses prefer to avoid rather than face the problem, so the problem was not solved, even the complicated and make trust fade. And if the problem we face, is almost certainly the problem can be solved together. Though sometimes, we accept the curse of anger and sometimes insults or insults. But there is one weapon for us, that is to apologize. Insha Allah, if we sincerely apologize, we will be forgiven. We come not to exacerbate the problem, but solve the problem.

I also been a small businessman who is difficult from the financial side. At one point I had to pay for the rented house for the office, it was not enough money even though it worked hard to get the money. I week prior to maturity came to the house that you have a home. I took the risk to prepare themselves reprimanded, because can not pay in full, but I came to find a solution. The problem is how the money was not enough, to still be able to occupy the office. I certify that I am wrong, then I am sorry, can not afford to pay as I promised, I asked to be given grace period. Although with my angry feelings, but ultimately, you are having the house to forgive me and make allowances for me.

One year later, after my company has good finances, I came back a month before the payment due next year. Homeowners goodness you I have never forgotten. My landlord to say "I pay for the rented today due next month sir". "Why it is still next month. Why paid today "Dad replied homeowners disbelief. "Instead you've given me grace period last year" I said. "Thank you Mr. Yanto" Dad replied the landlord. Then I say goodbye. Three months prior to maturity, I returned home to Dad's house to ask the owner rents the following year. "For next year the price is up rented Mr.Yanto, which is important I do not lose because of inflation" that has the word home. Homeowners trust me grow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here