Your Ad Here

OPTIMISM

Mohammad Suyanto

Abstract

According to Daniel Goleman, optimism is the persistence in fighting for goals despite obstacles and failures. People with this ability perseverance in pursuing goals despite many setbacks and failures, worked with the hope of success rather than failure, at failure or setback as a situation that can be controlled rather than personal shortcomings.


Dr. Moustafa Mahmoud, in the book Mind and Body, said that "We will deal with all that we expect and predict to be a success". We must always enhance positive expectations and continue to be an optimist. We also have to learn from Helen Keller. He was a deaf, blind and mute, but his heart glow. Eventually he became a famous writer, which was filled with optimism. He once said "Optimism is the belief that led us to success".

I feel grateful to God, even though I have been left by my parents at the age of about 3 years, so I had to take my grandmother. As a child my grandmother always told me about his sons, including my father told me about. One time, my grandmother told me about my uncle smallest. "Om Kamil's former hard life, other people have to go to school so. But now a man "my grandmother said. Om me when it became Marketing Manager of Corporate Sweden. After that, she established a compressor plant in Bekasi. I idolized him with a factory or a businessman. When other grandmother told her about my Om Om named Tarjo who always demonstrates how to drive a car. Sayapun hoping someday have my car like Om. Even the grandmother told her about my named Om Om Kamal. "Om Kamal was a teacher at the school Telale Elephant" my grandmother said. I heard with a smile, because my grandmother said something funny. Telale elephants are Javanese or Indonesian language elephant's trunk. But that is a lecturer at Gadjah Mada University. Generating optimism I like Om someday I can lecture at the University of Gadjah Mada. My grandmother was illiterate, could not read and write, but teach optimism to me with a sincere heart. The doctrine was scratched on my heart the deepest, the scratch marks can not be removed until today, still smoldering without being able to put out, except by the Creator. My grandmother is the best teacher is unmatchable. I am greatly indebted to my grandmother, I have not had time to repay my grandmother, but God has called him. I can only pray, I hope God gives us the best place in the side. "Hope to goodness, surely you will get" the word of the Prophet Muhammad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here