Your Ad Here

WEAPONS BUSINESS

Mohammad Suyanto

Abstract

A smile is a silent laughter that only looks at the attitude of the lips, eyes and face. The smile the face of a beautiful ornament from humans. A smile is a savory seasoning in the business mix that can produce multiple benefits. Personal experience teaches that. When my family came to an electronics store A, after seeing the electronic goods which I bought and was fit I finally met its customer service, a woman. "Ya I can not meet with your boss?". I answered in a tone that is not good at hearing in the ear without a smile "No way! He went out of town ".

Once I arrived at the store F, I was immediately greeted by employees with a friendly smile. "How is Mr Yanto? Long time no here? "They asked. Then I said "Fine". Then my wife asked me a few electronic items to buy. Then I asked "Your boss is?". "There is Mr. Yanto, but there is still room" they said, providing drinks and aqua for my family. I asked for a piece of paper, then I write my name and I have served a little. "May I ask your paper to tell your boss?". A piece of paper is brought into the boss room and submitted to the boss. His boss was not so long, came out to see me and my wife, as he greeted me "How is Mr Yanto? Then proceed to my wife "did not come here a long time yes ma'am?". The conversation took place with a smile full of intimacy.

My wife asked me the goods to the store F are the boss and my wife was given a special price. I see that prices for television in the store is more expensive M USD. A 25,000 compared to store prices as well as the washing machine and refrigerator prices, but we both decided to buy in the store F are. "Mom what anyone else can I help you?" Asked the Boss F store to my wife. "Enough" my wife replied. "I gotta go to the Mother" Boss F store to ask my wife. "Please ma'am" my wife replied. Then my wife served by employees. "I have not brought the money to buy this stuff" my wife said. "It's okay Mom. Things in between today or tomorrow, Mommy? "Said the employee. "Pay what?" Asked my wife. "Simple Mom. Use Credit Card or Debit Card or transferred by Mrs. ATM. Later after she boarded the transfer print on paper only deliver goods that "the employee said. Finally my wife and I decided to buy in the store F are.

This is also supported by a survey of U.S. News and World Report, that customers move from one company to another company, 69% are caused by employees not serviced by a well. Products that do not match in second place only, namely 12% and the price is only 10% and the location of only 9%. It turned out that a smile is the beginning of a good service which is worth tens of millions, even billions of rupiah. A smile can ease the conflict by 94%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here